The Modo Energy API has endpoints from Nordpool and EPEX covering GB and European power auctions, available all in one place
- Nordpool N2EX Day Ahead hourly GB
- EPEX Day Ahead auctions: hourly and half-hourly
- EPEX Intraday auctions: ID1 and ID2
- Nordpool Day Ahead Central/Western Europe
- Nordpool Day Ahead Nordics
For more information on these markets, checkout this explainer on the Modo Energy platform.
|EPEX Day-Ahead 60 Minute
|09:20 day-ahead of delivery
|N2EX Day Ahead Hourly
|09:50 day-ahead of delivery
|EPEX Day-Ahead 30 Minute
|15:30 day-ahead of delivery
|EPEX Intraday 1
|17:30 day-ahead of delivery
|EPEX Intraday 2
|08:00 on the day of delivery
Results on the API endpoints will typically be available 30 mins later. This depends on:
- How quickly the auction itself runs - and how quickly results are available - allow around 15 mins for this.
- When we pull the EPEX or Nordpool endpoint to retrieve the data - the details of when we pull the data is on each endpoint reference page.
If you need it more quickly and our timings are hindering you, do get in touch!
Have a look at this plot of the prices of all 6 auctions over three days in November for GB.
Updated about 1 month ago